SKy Science Festival: Call for Exhibitors
In 2023, Sky Sci Festival will not be hosting our Expo Day. Please visit the White Squirrel Arts Fest website to find out how you may visit or exhibit at the STEAM festival portion of that festival on April 22nd: https://whitesquirrelartsfest.com
If you would like to host an activity tent at White Squirrel Arts Fest 2023:
Fill out Go to this page.
The Sky Sci Festival’s flagship event is our Expo Day. It is a family friendly festival in celebration of science, including demonstrations, investigations, games, music and food. Our stage acts and exhibition booths represent all branches of science and related fields. And Admission is FREE!
We are in our 7th year, and drawing crowds in the thousands from our community-at-large in Southern KY.
We invite you to join us for the next Expo day, bring an activity booth and share your enthusiasm for science.
Most importantly, We want to engage our visitors in an exploration of science. We are looking for exhibitors and activity booths that will attract visitors into a game, encourage participation, and even challenge them. Our goal is to deliver something that will launch their passion for exploration, investigation, and creative learning. Exhibitors are welcome to have their literature and sales handouts available to visitors at their booth, but this should be secondary to creating an educational event, celebrating the fun, creativity, and excitement found in science.
- There is no fee to exhibitors to set up a booth.
- SKy Science Festival can provide exhibition space and two tables; please inform us of your needs.
- The exhibitor spaces are 10’ x 15’.
- Exhibitors should bring their own chairs. SKy Science Festival does not provide chairs.
- Exhibitors should expect to arrive between 8:00 and 9:30 and be fully set up by 10:00 am.
- Exhibitors must maintain their booth, fully staffed, for the full Expo until 5 pm.
- Exhibitors must identify and request any electric hook-up needs in advance. We only have 110 v outlets in some locations and there is a maximum of 15 amps per breaker. Exhibitors using electricity must bring their own 12-gauge extension cord or thicker.
- There are no water hookups near exhibitor sites.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to consider that the Expo serves audiences of all ages. Also please consider what decorations your tent might have, and what giveaways you may offer.
- Exhibitors must clean up their exhibition space and remove any garbage to the waste area at the end of the Expo.
We look forward to a demonstration of your skills and enthusiasm at the next Expo. Please let us know if you would like to participate in what is always a fun and exciting day of science by emailing us at email@example.com.
The Science Festival Expo Day is normally held at:
Circus Square Park
601 State Street
Bowling Green, KY,
10:00 am to 5:00 pm.